Thursday, September 26, 2019

Happy Birthday Maisie.

Hello There!

Today I'd like to share this cute little card I have made for one of the younger members of my family. Who as you can see will be turning 2 this week!



As you can see I have made a 5x5 easel  card. I have used a selection of papers from winnie-celebrations-1-papers-1 along with some from my stash. The image is from Hobby House and there were 6 on one A4 sheet.
This little girl so reminds me of Maisie as she also has hair this colour and it won't be long before curls like her too.
I added different die cuts to the card linking in the theme and colours on the image. The die used behind the image is bubbleicious and its quite cute don't you think.

Well thanks for stopping by, hope you will be able to leave a word or two.

Sue.

3 comments:

  1. absolutly beautiful - love that image Happy Birthday Maisie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Super cute card. I love that image is adorable
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute design!! I love your card!
    Xoxo,
    Lina

    ReplyDelete