Today I'd like to share a layout I made using the front cover yes I said front cover from the beautiful Diva collection by AB Studio's which I purchased from Chrissy at Merly Impressions.
The backside of the cover has a almost made layout on it and it is just perfect to use with some additional embellishments . Here you can see both sides
So as you can see I cut out the inside of the frame ready to place my photo behind. I cut lots of extra flowers from the Ego paper along with leaves too. Then I gathered other things I wished to add such as cheesecloth to soften the edges, a rub-on for the title, extra pixie-petals flowers, gems and the little bee from my stash.