Monday, September 2, 2019

Christmas Mojo 521

Hello,

Today I’m joining in over at mojo-Monday albeit a bit late!! I've  had the post almost finished but I went away for a few days.

I managed to make 2 cards using the sketch, plus a couple of other not using it so I'm very happy as a couple more ready in the Christmas box.

For this first one I have used an image I've had a while by Wee Stamps and it come pre-coloured along with papers from my stash.

This next one uses papers and topper by Splash Crafts called Christmas Opulence.


It is so hard to take a good photo of shimmer card or gold foiling! But in real life they are beautiful and bright.
Here's the sketch if you'd like to use it.


Thanks for stopping by today, I will be joining in at the following blogs
craft-deebowz.september challenge.


Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards, and scketch is fantastic! You have created wonderful cards
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete