Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Fall Wreath

Hi All!

Well the leaves are turning brown here in my little corner of the UK which can only mean one thing and that is that Autumn/Fall is on its way!

So this week over at digichoosday we are coming up with our own autumn projects.  Today I have decided to make a small hanging wreath to go in my entrance hall. I have lots of handmade items in there such as wall quilts and the like.


Today I have used many elements from the autumn-fall-dig-colour-download This is packed full of wonderful images already coloured in. There is also a non-coloured version available albeit with less images.

First off I selected a wreath and added other elements to it along with extra bits around the page after resizing. I then set about fussy cutting both inside and out.
 

Once completed I inked around the edges (I hate to see white edges)

Then I needed a image for the centre and this time I used the adorable serenity-blossom image which I added to a sheet of distress-ink-papers-plain and then I coloured her in using Promarkers.

I then used the fanciful-circles to cut her out but to also cut out a frame for her to go behind and the wreath be added to the top. I also cut out lots of extra leaves etc and added those to the wreath 

Here is a little side on so you can see the depth. I also added some dots of glitter glue and the twine to hang it.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can come on over and join in with the challenge for you all it is anything goes.


Sue.


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and tutorial,great design and coloring...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats pretty Sue , great tutorial too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project . love the tutorial .
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall too, all those pretty colours! You catched them all in your project, so beautiful made! Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this Sue it's a real wowser!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project and great design.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful creation....I just love it Sue.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. She turned out so cute! I love it!!
    Lina

    ReplyDelete