Friday, September 13, 2019

Autumnal Graphic45 Tag

Hello,

I'd like to share with you all today a sweet little tag I made using up little pieces of Graphic45 paper that I couldn't throw away and I know you all know what I mean lol.



I just LOVE these papers (to be honest most of their papers) and even though there were only little snippets left I just had to make something with them.

Here you can see a little better the layering that I have added


the bottom flowers, the bird and a butterfly. The text has been added to the reverse side of the paper.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I'm joining in over at 


Sue.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for entering your lovely creation into our 'Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow' challenge at Craft-Dee BowZ this month. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - gorgeous colors on this fall tag!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! Well done!
    Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge.
    Hope you participate in our next!!
    Kisssssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag with lovely sentiments.
    Thank you for entering at BrownSugar Challenges . Good luck with your entry. Keep playing.
    Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon

    ReplyDelete