Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Christmas Mosaic

Hello,

Today over at digichoosday we are starting a new challenge and this week the design team have been asked to  1) Make a Christmas Card
                2) Make a Mosaic background
                3) Use Any Christmas Image
For you guys it is still a anything goes challenge.


So here we go, I have used 3 papers from Winni White Christmas Papers-3 cutting in to 1 3/4 inch squares then I matted on to dark green paper. I then cut a 5 6/8th piece of Winterland-digital-craft-papers in deep red and added each of the 9 squares to it, then I added it to the bright white card blank.
I added a sheer green ribbon to the edge with a cute knot. Then I opened up the Winnie Winterland Big Kahuna Bundle  and chose one of the design-sheets #4 . I used just one of the images on it (leaving other bits for another card) which I lifted using foam pads. I also used one of the many sentiments within the bundle too.
The kit is wonderful and jammed packed with everything you could possibly need to make amazing Christmas cards and Home Décor projects. There are quick and easy design sheets along with tags and frames too. Be sure to check it out when next in STORE

I added a little bit of holly and plenty tiny dots of perfect pearls in ruby to finish things off.

I hope you will be able to join us this week with your own creation, don't forget there is a super prize to be won along with 3 DT top pick prizes. You don't need to use Polkadoodles products but we do love to see them.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you can leave a word or two as its always nice to see who has been.

Sue.

5 comments:

  1. Love this, Sue and one of my fave images too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design,love it ...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card ..love the image and design !
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Christmas card! Gorgeous papers and image
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty...that black makes everything pop.....

    ReplyDelete