Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Spooky Party Invite

Hi There!

Time to start a new challenge over at digichoosday and today we are thinking ahead to that spooky time of the year Halloween 🦇. We could  use any image but had to make a invitation.


I've  used oddella-bow and coloured her in with Promarkers today. I've  also used a selection of sentiments from halloween-trick-or-treat-sentiments and papers from halloween-papers 3 .

Here is the inside under the flap.

I decided to make the invitation in the shape of a coffin out of black cardstock, covering it in the orange paper and inking around the edge. The flap is out of silver and covered in the green paper. I added the orange pompom to cheer it up and make it more fun. I added sequins and a few bats.

I do hope you can come over and play along with us. 

Sue.


5 comments:

  1. Loving the 'coffin' shape! Great design, Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Prefect! So colourful and fun project.
    Crafty Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, so colourful and great design
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...this is wonderful Sul...love the bright colors....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic idea for the Invitation shape,and great paper combo...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete