Monday, August 19, 2019

Christmas Tag

Good morning!

Today I’d like to share cute tag I have made using Sina-memory-box she can be found at Swedishhousecrafts
This is for the challenge over at Magnolia-licious challengeblog  For August. They also have a Facebook page too.


I chose to use one of my Doobadoo card shapes in a bell design. I covered it with the brown and teal dot paper from my stash adding a Christmas red doily along with one of the star diecuts from my Tonic Die. I also cut out 25th and a twig and poinsettia to add.


Here is the front view where you can see the image coloured in with my alcohol markers and then fussy cut out. The sentiment comes along with the image too and I added that to a little vellum before I added it.  The teal ribbon I made using the marker pen I used on her dress. Before I finished I added some dots of glitter glue in gold and red.

I'm joining in the fun over at jinglebellesrock tag-youre-it
craft-deebowz/august
colourificchallengecorner #3
craftysentiments
creativefingers-169
cutecardthursday.-595-add-quote
swedishhousecrafts-August Challenge


Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have time to leave a word or two.

Sue.

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely and gorgeous colours too. Thanks so much for entering the challenge.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, I love the image you used and such pretty details!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty details on this adorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your tag is a bell ... what fun ribbon ... so glad you played TAG with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness what a fabulous idea-- a BELL SHAPED tag! you are just waaaay too clever, missus! ♥♥♥ such a wonderful addition to our tag gallery this fortnight at JINGLE BELLES!

    ReplyDelete