Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Ship Ahoy!

Hi,
Just sharing a card for a little guy who loves all things Pirates.



This is a large 7x7 card which I have covered in this kraft & red paper which I've had in my stash for years with its label removed so I'm afraid I can't tell you who its by! I distressed the edges before adding it to the blank. I then took the wide cream and black ribbon through the centre. 

The ships wheel paper is from a paper pad in The Range and I added that to some mustard cardstock,  then dotty paper by Kaisercraft I added to some blue. The scull and crossbones I fussy cut from a paper and added that along with and anchor, another ships wheel and some starfish.

The image is pirate-little-dude from Polkadoodles which I have coloured in using ProMarker pens. After cutting him out I added him to some deep red paper to tie all things together. 

I'm joining in at the following challenge sites today

Thanks for stopping by today, if you like what you've seen maybe you could leave a word or two.

Sue.



5 comments:

  1. love yr cards there is always so much to see xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Sue! Wonderful paper and perfect additions! I love the skull and crossbones and the anchor. You've done a beautiful job with your Little Dude too! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the layers - what a shiptastic card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card. Great colour combo
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete