Sunday, October 7, 2018

Oo-La-La!

Hello and a Happy Sunday!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at lilpatchofcraftyfriends  and we have a Exclusive Sponsor. This time it is Polkadoodles.co.uk and the lucky winner will receive a voucher worth £6.75 to spend in their store.

I was lucky enough to be given this beautiful image to use and she is called Ruby-oo-la-la . Here is the card I made

I have made a 5x7 and added papers from my stash in pumpkin, purple and a floral yellow. The flowers have been cut out from the same papers and I've added some bright green leaves to make them pop.
The image I printed out straight on to a postcard from the beautiful Belle-papillon-vintage-amazingness-download and then coloured it in using my Promarker pens.
I did a little stitching around the edge of the frame and added a little glitter glue to the flowers to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by and I do hope you will be able to join in with our challenge.
I'd like to share in the following challenges
Crafteezee-October-challenge-leaves.
Crafting from the heart challenge-223
fabnfunkychallenges.-411-autumn-colours
ilovepromarkers. challenge-369  3 flowers, 3layers.
Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at I love 💖 Pro Markers I love your make it’s super pretty big hugs Sharon DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with your lovely card at I Love Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ! Thanks for playing with us at Crafteezee challenge

    ReplyDelete