Saturday, October 27, 2018

Mythical Bookworm Unicorn!

Hello,

Today I'd like to share with you all my card for the new challenge starting today over at A Gem of a Challenge using the adorable images from Pink Gem Designs which you can now find in store at Polkadoodles.co.uk



For my card I have used this cute little Bookworm-Unicorn digi stamp
I have also used for the background winnie-starfish-sandcastles-papers-5 . I have coloured the little fella in with my Promarker pens and added some glitter glue to the stars around him. The blue stars are a Verve Die as are the sentiments. For the little tab I used the fancy-rectangles-tabs-die-set which is on a sale at the moment.
I hope you can come on over and play along. As always we are Anything Goes and there is a FAB prize of a gift voucher to spend in the STORE .

Sue.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Sue! Love the background and the added stars! Nicely colored as well!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and lovely image.
    Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    gclubwin168

    ReplyDelete