Saturday, October 13, 2018

Onesie-Pink Christmas.

Hello,

I am here today to share a card for a new Design Team I'm on. It is Pink Gems and they can now be found over at Polkadoodles.co.uk .
Nikky has brought Janets designs under her umbrella so now you can find her lovely images there. The challenge can still be found here at Pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com

For my card I have used Poppy-onesie-digital-stamp-download you can also purchase her in a pre-coloured version for those who prefer not to colour. I coloured her in using my Promarker pens.


For this card I made a 5x7 white card base and then matted it up with black and on to that  Illuminate from the Sparkle Collection
I also cut a strip from Vivacity from the same collection. On to that I added some pink sheer ribbon adding along the way a silver Christmas tree charm and some pink glitter berries.
The sentiment is cut from the info strip from one of the papers used. A few clear sequins and some foam tape for lift and the card is complete.
I do hope you can come and join us in the challenge. We are thinking pink on the design team.
I'd like to share in the following challenges
jinglebellesrock.pink-christmas-for-cure.
Pennyschallenges.-401
ilovepromarkers.-369-anything-goes-with-option

Thanks for popping by today

Papers can be found here at merlyimpressions.co.uk 

Sue

6 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! Love the added charm with it!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie ... love the bow in her hair ... thanks so much for sharing your PINK with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in with your lovely card at I Love Promarkers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see back again soon :)
    Michelle-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhhhhhh so adorable and sweet! LOVE the sparkly ribbon and that awesome charm as well! such an awesome card for our PINK XMAS gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete