Monday, June 26, 2023

Choose Happy

 Hello,

Today I'm here to share another project made for The Mad Scrapper Blog and I am using the new paper collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio (full detail below) it's a lovely bright set of papers and embellishments as well as cut apart papers.


One of my favourite things is to stitch on my layouts and cards and when I saw this sheet I knew exactly what I was going to do! I took a corresponding thread and stitched on the top edge of each of the colours. I then distressed the edges.


I then used 2 of the journaling cards and after distressing them I added them to the page.


 The photo has been trimmed so I added a white boarder and then 2 other mats with distressed edges. It was then added to the layout using foam pads for dimension.


Then I went in to the kit and chose some embellishments to add some of which I fussy cut out such as these butterflies 


This Awesome is just one word cut from a sheet of text and the Happy Days is cut from the manufacturers strip.


I grabbed a few bits from a stash collection for Disney and made a small cluster above the journal card to which I have added text showing the date and place. All about the layout I have added the adorable puffy heart stickers.


I also made up a small cluster for the top left all from the papers.


Thanks for stopping by again today. This is such a happy collection and I hope you'll check it out in store or online at The Mad Scrapper  

Sue.


Shopping list:


No comments:

Post a Comment