Monday, August 22, 2022

Happy Days.

 Hello,

Here I am sharing another layout made for themadscrapper.blog and today it is all about my husbands latest fishing trip.


I'm using Cotton Candy from 49andmarket but you'll find a full list at the bottom of the page. I have also chosen this fish net chipboard which I kept as is. I broke off a couple of pieces and tucked under my lifted photographs.


Next you can see I added some small fish which I painted white gesso on and then when dry inked over. I stitched some light grey floss and added a tiny bead as a float. You can also see that I have added some rub-ons around the page too.


In the next photographs you will see the finished close ups. Here I added a dragonfly from the laser-cut pack and it got a touch of glitter glue also some berries over a leaf rub-on which I added glossy accents to.


This shows another element taken from the laser-cut pack just added to the photo 



This close up shows a little cluster I made for this bottom corner which was looking a little bare, it's made from a couple of torn scraps which I inked the edges and I tucked yet another bit of the net in. The tickets and sentiment are from other collection in the store. You can also see the bright title which is a Perspextive from my stash.


Another close up this time showing the rub-ons and berries.


Here you can see another couple of tickets and butterfly rub-on as well as my journaling.


I decided to add some glossy accents like bubbles from the fish for a bit of fun, I also added them about the page along with gems and enamel like drops.


I hope you have enjoyed my layout and how it was made and its given you some inspiration to use up some of your lovely papers.
Pop in to the store if you're lucky enough to live close by if not do what I do and shop online at www.themadscrapper.co.uk

Sue.

Full list of products from the store:

From my stash I have used Kaisercraft purple gems and the title is a Happy Days | bramblefox perspextive 








No comments:

Post a Comment