Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Happy Anniversary

 Hello,

Today I am here sharing a card I have made for themadscrapper.blog using the beautiful papers from Gather at Home collection by carta-bella ( full list below) and flowers from the store.


This paper collection is so beautiful, perfect for homely layouts as well as cards of all styles because both sides of the paper give many options.
I started by making myself a card blank 5x8 in tent fold style, I like to do types that you wouldn't easily find in a shop. To that I added a slightly smaller piece of the b side of the 4x4 journaling paper distressing all edges first.

Then jumping ahead I made a panel using one of the florals matting it on to some Guacamole Bazzill and I tucked under a lacy piece I cut from the pitcher perfect paper. I made two banners from paired with plaid and green thumb matting them too.


Then I die cut a doily and chose 3 of the stickers but I added those to paper and fussy cut them so I could move them about before committing them. I stamped a sentiment and added it to the centre of the doily.


I gathered together flowers that I thought would work well and fussy cut some leaves out too. I also die cut a 20 to show the years married.


Everything is hot glued down this time. I added some cheesecloth under the flowers before I started and tied some wax thread through the little tag


As you can see I have finished off with complementary coloured Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by again today. I am going to make another of these cards but for a New Home as the stickers have given me lots of ideas.
Don't forget to call in to the shop if you can if not click on to www.themadscrapper.co.uk and see all the lovelies Janine has to offer you.

Sue.

List of products used from the shop:

Products from stash:
Doily die, sentiment stamp, numeral die, daisy and Nuvo drop.






No comments:

Post a Comment