Monday, April 26, 2021

Birthday Card

 Hello,

Just a quick post today to share a birthday card I have made using up a small amount of a AB Studio paper I had left.



I have used both sides of the paper, the back is the shabby look and the floral is the main side but because I was adding paper flowers I just added the small amount to the centre. I distressed the edges first and then added a ribbon before adding it to the card base with foam pads for lift.



I have used a Tonic Studio die set to cut out the centre design and the corners. I popped a little pale green under the die cuts as it is in the floral pattern. It's such a pretty die set I don't know why I don't use it more!!


I chose a selection of flowers including this big pale green daisy.  Underneath I added dark green leaves along with gold foil leaves from AB Studios picked up at Merly Impressions Chrissy is carrying a lot of different brands now. As you can see I added a few rhinestones in wine from here too.

Thanks for stopping by today, take care

SUE


No comments:

Post a Comment