Saturday, April 24, 2021

2nd Birthday.

 Hello,

Today I'd like to share a birthday card I made in a flash for my neighbours son who was 2 yesterday! I had bought these papers from Janine over at The Mad Scrapper to do a layout (which is below on the blog) they are just perfect for the little people in our lives. She a has girl themed collection too this one I have used is called Little Dreamer-Boy collection and there are papers, stickers and lots more in there.



I wrapped a ribbon which has "vroom vroom" on it to the left and then added it with foam pads. Then I took 2 panels and mounted them on corresponding card to one I added a Birthday Wishes stamp tucking it under then added those to the front at a jaunty angle. I fussy cut a speech bubble and added that.


Here you can see I have added a 2 which I cut with my Cricut and a few stars which I dotted about. Finally I added a ribbon tab to the bottom because I couldn't read Vroom after I covered it up over on the left!



Thanks for stopping by again today, keep safe and see you here soon.

Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment