Friday, January 22, 2021

Life is a story, make yours the Best Seller.

 Hello and a Happy New Year to you all.


I made a commitment to myself to go through and use up a selection of photographs from a tin I collected from my parents home. I thought I'd start with a couple of them from way back in 1953!



I have used some of the  beautiful papers from AB Studio Diva-scrapbooking-paper-set-8x-12-x12-bonus-page.html along with some corresponding cardstock from my stash.


I have fussy cut some blooms and added stitching to the page along with texture from a stencil. I took a chipboard frame and embossed with WOW powders matching up the colours. I then mounted the photos to that. Placing more flowers underneath along with some lace trim.


This shows the layering and stitching better.


I've added pearls and trim all about the fussycut layer which itself has been lifted using foam pads.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave me a few words to let me know you called by.

Take care & keep safe.

Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment