Tuesday, March 26, 2013

More wedding cards to share.

Here are two more cards I have made for orders.

This young bride has colours of orange and fuchsia pink for her day. So another of my friends asked for me to make her a wedding card and a card for the mother of the bride. So this is what I came up with.
The card is a A5 size. I used papers from Kaisercraft Tigerlilly collection and plain cardstock too. First I cut a piece from "peach" and ran it through my GC using a swirl embossing folder and stuck it down. Then using my design studio and Paper Lace cartridge I cut the next layer using my Cricut, I attached this by collall 3D glue to give it lift. I threaded some ribbon through a diamond style pin and attached through the card. Then I fussy cut the flowers from the other side of the "peach" paper and again using the 3D glue I attached them, the bottom right flower is another layer too, so loads of height in this card. the lower butterfly I cut away and added there. I printed out the sentiment and used Spellbinders to cut them out.
All the papers are from Chrissy at www.merlyimpressions.co.uk

Here is the other card, again it is a A5 in size but tent fold.
I have used the same collection of papers from Chrissy but on this one I used "blush" I added some flourishes which I embossed using clear powder. The frame I cut from StoryBook Cartridge after a little play on the design studio. Again I have used some Spellbinder dies too. I added a few pearls to lift it a little.

Thanks for looking in today.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is so lovely and elegant! Just beautiful!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your Tigerlily cards, especially that first one -- sooo pretty with the popped-up layers and pretty paper!!!
    Welcome aboard @ My Sheri Crafts; can't wait to see your creativity there too!!!

    ReplyDelete