Friday, March 29, 2013

Bee happy in your new home.....


I made this card for my big sister and her hubby who have just moved in to their new home.

The card uses "flowers n bees" digi from www.mypapercrafting.com and today over on the site it is Digi Fridaze and by linking up your own creation you could stand to win a digi of your choice so pop on over there to see what the other DT members have made for you to see.

The card is a 5x5 and I have made a front fold back card. I matted some gingham paper on the back and front fold. I matted the image which I coloured in with my Promarkers on to white pearl using pop dots and then on to some pretty flower paper/card I had in. I added 2 butterfly brads and some lavender gems.
Here is a closer look to the inside.


Thanks for peeking in today.

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Sue, wonderful fold card! I am always so impressed with all your color and paper choices! You have such a good eye for things! All the little bits you added just finished the card are bee-utifully! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, did you guys have a plan to all do fun folds this week? I missed that memo-LOL! Love the fun bees-they're colored great and I like how they're dimensional-the shadows behind them really bring them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Sue! I love the beautiful colors of this card and I love the how you colored that cute digi!! Perfect sentiment for a house warming! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat card. Love the colours and the fold you've chosen. It prompted me to do a search for a double fold tutorial.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete