Friday, August 21, 2026

Happy Anniversary

 Hi,

I'm joining in today with August 2026 Challenge: Beautiful Backgrounds  over on the Pinkfresh blog. As it says the challenge is to make the most of a background, however it is also a anything goes challenge. Each month the give a theme, a colour selection or the option of anything goes. 

This time around I have made a background using a Dusty Attic stencil because I knew I was making a anniversary card and I didn't have anything from Pinkfresh to use. I did however use their inks to do it.


As you can see I then used the Magnolias stamp set to create my focal image. I stamped and embossed in gold before inking with the same colours as I used for the background but with the addition of the darker shades then I cut it out using the coordinating dies. I did cut out another set for stability.


The large floral is lifted above the rest with some dimensionals and then to finish off I added some gold gems and some tiny green flower gem.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you like what you see.

Sue.




No comments:

Post a Comment