Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Lovely.

 Hello,

Today I am sharing a layout I have made for the mad scrapper blog using papers and embellishment's available in store by 49andmarket. A full list can be found below.


I started by cutting the Vintage Art paper down to 11.5 and distressed its edges before adding it to a sheet of Boysenberry cardstock. My photo is added to a piece of Curators Botanical solid which I have stitched around. I have used components from Viken Laser Cuts throughout the layout and the purple stitched frame is one and to that I've added a corner of Natural History paper. I also tucked a piece of paper lace under the photos too.

Now I gathered together other elements to use on my project. A very delicate paper ribbon and bow I added to the photo, then all around I added leaves, stamps, butterflies and the title from the laser cut pack. 


To the flowers I have added some pearls from my stash and around the layout you will see black rhinestones.

The little bird was gifted to me and I thought it would look good tucked in there amongst the flowers which are all from 49and market.


I did use some Prima Rub-ons with gold flake in 4 places but unfortunately I have almost covered them up but you just may see a tiny bit popping out from behind the frame. The little yellow butterfly is a rub on too.


Here you can see another little Be Wild rub-on and a laser cut butterfly too.


Here is another look at the layout in full. Thanks for stopping by again today. Check out all the lovely paper collections over at www.themadscrapper.co.uk or if you're lucky enough to live close by pop in.


Have a great day
 Sue.

Here is the list of products used:
From my stash pearls and a bird.












No comments:

Post a Comment