Friday, June 17, 2022

The Great Junk Hunt.

 Hello,

You know when your layouts sometimes just look too similar it's time to shake things up a bit. So I searched the Internet for free sketches and I came up with this shop that also offers free sketch designs to help you use up your purchases or help you with your lost Mojo!

 scrapbookgeneration.com  and I used free sketch #12 by Allison Davis. Allison also has a YouTube video to go along with the sketch including 3 other takes on using it. She puts one out each month. 

 Here is my take on it. She tells you it's only a guideline you can make it suit your photos. 


Here is the sketch 


I have used the beautiful agabaraniak.com collection called Diva . I only have a few sheets left now so a bit of careful cutting was required here. The papers I have used were Love on Top, I was Here and Ego. I have also used a few scrap pieces and a sheet of Bazzill card in lilac
The sketch required stitching on it which I love to do and I used Anchor in 160. You can also see I have added amethyst gems and some enamel dots.
Below are some close up shots of the finished page, myself and two cousins making us the 3 amigo's!

Don't you hate it when your pen goes all squiffy when you start to journal on your last bit of paper!!


I didn't want to use stars because I had fussy cut out lots of flowers and leaves and wanted to keep it quite feminine also the place we were visiting was a vintage fair selling lots of second hand a reclaimed and reused items.


This seat area was set up just as you came in so you could take a photo and upload to your Instagram account # them at the same time.



Lots of lovely stitching here with the flower clusters added on top.


As you can see I have added dimension to the flowers using glue gel.



Thanks for looking in today.

Sue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment