Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Happy 18th

 Hello,

I'm just sharing a card today I have made for The Mad Scrapper Blog using some more of the beautiful bohemian-harmony-12x12-collection papers.


Did I tell you how much I LOVE them lol. I have teamed them with flowers from 49-and-market , gems from  kaisercraft some ribbon and a charm from my stash.


The flowers are rustic-bouquet--marigold and bluejay they are so beautiful. The charm was gifted to me by my sister (thank you Bev) and I added it with bakers twine. The ribbon was a perfect match satin with a brown saddle stitch. I also added a perspextive heart in a deep blue.


Here you can see the gems along with the 18 which I cut using my Cricut. On the back of the manufacturers strip they print cute text and I have used 2 different ones just tucked under the photo. I also added a cute paper clip with a touch of the ribbon added to it.

Here is a list of the papers I have used today

Thanks for stopping by today, you can find all the papers listed along with the flowers and a selection of gems over at www.themadscrapper.co.uk or if you are lucky enough to live close then pop in to the shop to say Hi.

Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment