Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Birthday Wishes

 Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I have made for the The Mad Scrapper blog using some beautiful papers by Cocoa-Vanilla-Studio. I am using a mix of papers from two collections.


It's a 7x7inch white card base, to which I added flat a piece of pretty-posies. Then I took a smaller piece of These Days from These-days-collection-kit and on top of that I added a smaller piece of Wall of Fame but the other side showing this pretty peach. I stitched around 2 corners and distressed the edges and added it to foam before attaching it to the card base.



Next I went to the Daydream-garden-variety paper and fussy cut out all the flowers and selecting some to add to the card front above and below the central banner. Here you can just see I placed some flat to the paper before adding others with foam pads.


I added a butterfly to the edge of the banner which I cut from Take-flight as you will see on that paper there are many to cut out! I also added a little glitter glue to its centre. 


Other items used on this card have been Black pearls and pearls which I have coloured with my alcohol pens to match in.

Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a word or two so I know who has been. Also I hope you can checkout the online store over at themadscrapper.co.uk you will be able to see the full collections I have used along with others from many different top brands available.

Take Care

Sue.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work. Love all the colors in this. The stitching is so perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete