Saturday, March 6, 2021

Beautiful Layers

 Hello,

Today I'd like to share a birthday card I have recently made for an order. The card is a 41/2 x 8 and I have used the beautiful diva-scrapbooking-paper-set which I found very hard to cut in to lol.


I've used a couple of the papers on the card as well as fussy cutting out flowers, tags, leaves and frames. I used texture paste through a stencil first and once dry I stitched on opposite corners using a silver grey thread.


I started by adding a blue grey paper first on foam pads after distressing the edges then I took a couple of tags and added frames over the top. I made a bow using purple and silver grey thread.


Then I set about building up the design on the front of the card. As you can see I glued seed beads to the centre of the heart which gave it some texture.


As you can see everything has been added with lift underneath. Flowers and leaves being tucked in to give volume of eye candy. I dotted pink Nuvo drops around the design for more texture.


You can see the height here in this photo.

Thanks for stopping by today I hope you can spare a moment to let me know what you think.

Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment