Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy Holidays!

Hi,

Here I am today sharing a card I have made to join in with a challenge over at Magnolia Forever Challenge over on Facebook.
The challenge is to use Kraft on your card/project and as you can see I have made the base of my card and it's layer from it. Teaming it up with a paper kit from my stash.


I have used the adorable Tilda stamp where she is dressed to keep warm. I have coloured her in using my Promarker pens and fussy cut her out laying her on a oval of peach coloured card. As you can see I have used lace and a bold fabric flower along with leaves cut from matching cardstock. I added 2 wooden snowflakes which I had embossed with blue/white powder


The shape of the card is a new die of mine which I picked up recently, I think I'll be getting it out again soon as I love it.

I will be sharing at these other lovely challenge sites too....

simplymagnolia/march-something new
trimmiescraftchallenge-549-anything-goes-christmas
craft-deebowz/march-2020
ilovepromarkers.challenge-406
fabnfunkychallenges-473-christmas

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you can leave a word or two as it's nice to see who's stopped by. Stay safe everyone.

Sue.

5 comments:

  1. super stunning as ever , keep safe my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Fab’n’Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and for bringing a big smile to my face with your wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Love the colour combination and details. Thanks for joining us over at Simply Magnolia this month and good luck. :)

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not surprised you love that die, it creates a stunning shaped card.I love all of your embellishments on this card. Stay safe.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    ILP DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete