Monday, October 14, 2019

Garden Girl

Hello There!

I'd like to share with you all a birthday card made for a lady who loves her garden.


I have made this easel card for her and added lots of different coordinating papers to it. All the edges on everything have been inked with Brushed Corduroy.

The frame was a birthday gift from my dearest friend Sandy. I thought it was perfect for a autumnal birthday. The sentiments are both from Verve Stamps (one of my very favourite suppliers before they closed). The tag is a new purchase from Magnolia and I printed on the tag using my PC.

The flowers and stamens are from crafteezee.uk as is the birdhouse and birdie.  Oh by the way the Garden Girl came from the corner of one of the papers.

Thanks for stopping in today, hope you like what you see and can spare a moment to leave a comment.

I'm joining in the fun over at brownsugarchallenge-294-october-2019


Sue.

1 comment: