Saturday, February 2, 2019

You're My Rock!

Hello,

Well we are getting loved up over at pink gem challenge blog    and today I am sharing this card which could be for my husband!!

I am using the image owl-always-love-you which comes B&W for you to colour or as I have used Pre-Coloured as well as papers from winnie-sugar-sprinkles-paper-heaven-4-bundle and a sentiment from winnie-special-moments-quotes  


I have used several dies on this card one of which is fanciful-circles-nested-set-6-craft-cutting-dies .  Pink Gem images can now be purchased from Polkadoodles.co.uk  

I do hope you can join us as the winner (who is randomly chosen) receives a voucher to spend in the store on anything they choose.
I'd also like to share this card in the following challenges
craftysentiments. ATG
Brownsugar challenge 287-february-2019.
The Sketchy Challenge 150.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and stuuning design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Love/Valentines Day" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete