Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Clean and Simple!

Hello,

Today I'd like to share something I find very hard to do with these beautiful images from  Polkadoodles.co.uk  It is a Clean and Simple style and that's our theme as DT's in this weeks challenge starting today over at Digi choosday crafting challenge . I do hope you will come over and join in but remember we are a "anything goes" challenge so feel free to share what ever it is your making today.


But after I said I find it hard I have to say I'm quite pleased with the outcome!

I have used another image from the stunning Winnie-winterland-big-kahuna-digital-craft-download-bundle
there are 12 images on there both in black and white for you to colour or the same images are ready coloured just as this one is.  Well it's a busy time so why not but also Nikky understands that not everyone likes to colour in so there is something for us all.
I did some simple mat and layering with a little inking around the edges and popped it up using foam pads. The ribbon I just found in my stash which I think goes very well.

I hope you can join in with us this week and maybe share your CAS cards.

Thanks for stopping in, please leave a few words as it's always nice to see who been by.
I would like to join in with the following challenges too...
thepapershelter.challenge-362-christmas-is-coming
fabnfunkychallenges.challenge-416-with-animal
craftysentiments.christmas-challenge.
mmmchallengeblog.challenge-84-winter-foilage.  Holly.
craftingfromtheheart/challenge-228
ribbongirls.november challenge-anything-goes 
aperfecttimetocraft-november
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.411

Sue

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful Christmas card! Fantastic design
    Big Hugs
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful CAS card! I love the image and the mats and inking are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card .. love the image and design .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really did turn out beautifully Sue! I battle with Clean & Simple, but you've done a fantastic job! Such a lovely image, and super 'stitched' edge! Thanks so much for sharing the Christmas spirit with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sue, thanks for joining in with the November 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x
    www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous Christmas card .Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely CAS card Sue....I just love the pre colored images....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The doodled border and aqua ribbon are such great accents. Love the inked edges making your layers stand out.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for playing with us at MMM Challenge.
    Priya DT

    ReplyDelete