Friday, October 11, 2024

Wildflower

 Hello,

Today I am up on  The Mad Scrapper Blog with this fun layout of myself on my recent holiday checking out this wonderful clothing store in downtown Sumner. My goodness I could have bought this Stetson along with numerous other items of clothing and boots!


I have used papers from 49 and Market along with touches of Simple Stories, ephemera is a mix of Dusty Attic, Green Tara and my collection of memorabilia a full list can be found below.
Here you can see I have used 2 papers tearing and the brown at an angle showing the white core which I ink before adding it on top of the lighter card. As you can see I have stitched a full row and two shorter ones to the edge. Over on the left I added a half inch strip from Wildflower collection because in the brown paper there are touches of blue. I inked and distressed all the edges.

I have had this Teresa Collin's Journal Tag since 2008 and thought it fitted in nicely after I inked it and matted it on to the same blue as the left edge.


The used vintage artistry essential frames under the photo and placed it on a foam sheet for dimension, you could also use cardboard packaging like Janine shared a short while ago. I had some vintage rubons left over so I tucked them around the photo top.


Bottom left cluster is a mix of a dress form, flowers, stickers and stash busting stuff


In this photo of the right bottom cluster you can see I have added a leather tag, flowers, a sticker, brass pen nib and Dusty Attic feather pins. The sentiment is cut from a journal card from Simple Stories. I have also added pearls and gems around the page.


I just love how this layout came out, as you can see in the photo we were having such a great time.


I hope I have inspired you today to maybe print a photo in sepia just to switch things up. 
Pop in to see Janine and check out all her papers to see something that will match with your photograph she's bound to have the perfect one. If not go to The Mad Scrapper  Thanks again for stopping by.

Sue.

Here is a list of products used :

Art Foam A4 Sheet - Sage  for under the photo
I used Simple Stories journal cards & stickers from their Wildflower collection, you may still have some if you bought it.
49andmarket Vintage Artistry Essential 4x6 file frames and Everyday Rub-ons

















 


No comments:

Post a Comment