Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The sun will shine again!

Hello,

I hope you’re all keeping well in both mind and spirt in these very difficult times? Again I am happy to say my family and I are all well.

Today I’d like to share a card I have made to send to the lovely team who are looking after my mum in her care home in sunny Llandudno. They are doing a wonderful job looking after all the residents who have been on total lockdown for weeks now which means me and my two sisters are unable to visit with her.

I just wanted to show we care for them and all they are doing. Keep Safe everyone and I hope you get some family time this Easter.

Here is the card

I made a 5x8 card blank and used both sides of a sheet of paper Pion Design paper from swedishhousecrafts  distressing the edges first. The stamp to make the sentiment is by colourific.co.uk and is called sun-will-rise-clear-stamp-set.

I have teamed it with flowers I have made using foamiran using LadyE dies. A couple of gems on top and bottom corners of the top layer have completed the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, I do hope you like what you see a may like to leave a word or two. Take care and catch up with you soon.

I'm joining in at the following challenges
Craftysentiments.
aperfecttimetocraft-April
craft-deebowz/april-challenge
creataliciouschallenges-184

Sue.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Creatalicious Challenges with this great card...love the layers and the design... Perfect sentiment...
    See you soon
    Lady DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and gorgeous design Sue, am following you now.. .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely lovely design with such a positive, reassuring message.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous words - I really love those. Beautiful.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete