Friday, August 7, 2026

Take Off 2026

 Hello,

Today I'm sharing this layout from my recent holiday in USA with my cousins who live in Washington State.

I always like to take a photo of my plane and send it to my hubby before I board and this time my cousins were ready with their cameras when I came through the doors so I have that memory captured too. I used 49 and Market Travel Diaries for this along with a cream Bazzill sheet to compliment a full list can be found below.


I started by fussy cutting the left hand side of the Around the World paper making sure to be careful around the airplane, then I took the Sheet -1 and cut a 6 inch piece I distressed all edges and inked with vintage photo. I adhered the two together then I added the manufacturer strip to the right hand side.
The Sheet 1 has a faint image of planes with dotted lines from them to I decided to grab a very old Hot off the Press stitch stamp and used it on the cream paper giving a similar idea. The finished size is 9.75 x 11.5 and I decided to add it on an angle.


I decided to add my small bit of journaling to the notebook paper included on the page. I cut small snippets out and added them


I had kept this paper because it had suitcases and holiday ephemera on it and I knew it would come in handy (we all do that don't we?) I also added red white and blue rhinestones around the page.


Both photographs were added to Vintage Artistry Essential 4x6 file frames then lifted with foam strips. The flag was fussy cut from the same paper as the suitcases, I added a little card underneath for a little dimension too. More gems too.


This next photo shows a frame and the tabs close up.


Thanks for stopping by I hope I have inspired you to use your holiday photos to journal your vacation. Remember Janine has some perfect papers in store to match almost any holiday photograph do pop in if you are close by or if you are like me and live too far away go to The Mad Scrapper  and look at your leisure.

Sue.

Supply List:
49 and Market- VAE 4 x 6 File Frame Set
49 and Market - Natural Collage Stack












No comments:

Post a Comment