Hello,
Today I am sharing a card I have made to join in with the July 2026 Challenge: Shades of Summer challenge over at PinkFresh Studio.
I have chosen the colour scheme to make my card today. I also used the Twilight Tales stamp, stencil and die set from PinkFresh for this birthday card too. I found this half sheet of paper in my stash which worked well with it too.
I inked and embossed in silver first and I made two sets. I made a Z fold card this time which allowed me to add more images inside with the verse. I also used a sentiment from the set as well as another from the Rooted in Wonder set. You can also see I used the Bloomlight Stitches cover plate under the image. All inks used were from PinkFresh.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Sue.
No comments:
Post a Comment