Hello,
Today you find me over on The Mad Scrapper Blog sharing a new layout using papers and blooms available in store. I have chosen a enchanting photo from Pinterest. Sometimes you don't have a photo available when you want to create so I've generally got a few ready in a envelope.
As I always do I gathered together supplies I thought I'd use. You can see them in the photo below. I started by gutting out a section I knew I was going to cover then I added some stencilling using distress ink, I also added a little random stitching in black floss.
I will confess to not taking anymore photos till the layout was complete so apologies there.
I started by using deckle edge scissors on the image then added it to a pale yellow card then that went on to the dotty side of one paper and then in came the piece I had earlier gutted from the base card.
I used a stamp and die to cut out the sub-title and added it to the pink which I used a notebook tab punch on.
I cut various papers into strips distressing all edges and laid them down coming across the page making sure to cover up that hole! Once that was done I started my favourite part of adding all the florals and other ephemera.
The toadstools at the bottom I fussy cut from another collection (all listed below) I thought they went well with the theme of the photo.
To finish off the layout I added some butterflies, clear gems and snips from a cut apart sheet. Thanks again for stopping by I hope you like what I have made for you. Do stop by the store to check out this and many other fabulous collections Janine has within the bricks and mortar store or do as I have to and go to The Mad Scrapper have fun.
Sue.
Supply List:
CARDSTOCK - PINE lighter side
clear rhinestone
49 and market leaves from different flower sets

No comments:
Post a Comment